2012年2月7日星期二

My 12 weeks cycle bulking and rip transformation

I already start my programme and cycle two weeks now ten more weeks to go. The result is greater than before shoulder and arms is obviously big and rip. back is creating and legs is strong and harder wish to create a new physic around 200pounds and muscle rip and bulk. May u say is hard to rip and bulk at the same time but this ismt benefit in bodybuilding I am a very low body fat guy and even I eat a lot won't have much fat on the service only water retention thy is very normal and easy to get rip off. But I like the water retention because make you look bigger and stronger. As I am not a compete bodybuilder then I have no need to dehydrate myself to definition. This programme I just want to prove that under certain hard training and right formula of cycle then everyone can have a very impressive muscle physic.
From the photos u can see the first two photos left is two weeks before right is now
And also I have a combination photo to show the status of condition now.
I will follow up the transformation week by week here in my blog and expose the train tip and cycle that I am having thro the programme .
Status two weeks has changed
Chest from 42-now is 44
Arms from 14.5 now is 15.5
Legs from 22 now is 24.5

沒有留言:

發佈留言