2010年7月27日星期二

My Birthday last week two surprise in Bangkok

My Birthday Last week in Bangkok, originally I just want tanning and good food and sleep kind of trip, but two things made my trip special. The very First thing is I visited the most hard core gym in Bangkok, name Power Zone Gym, found by Mr. Thailand Sitthi and lots of medal winners Mr. Khun Sitthi Charoenrith 5 times Mr. Thailand, 2 times IFBB World Champion, 05-06(2nd '03, '04, & '07) 2 times Mr. Asia, 2006-7 & twice #2 Mr.Universe.

His Gym start 4 yrs somewhere in Din Daeng also, but finally got this place two storey new building open for one year til now
very spacious and i like the way they don't have air-con, you pump and sweat you ass right away, this maek me feel more like I am pumping. and it has a very comfy resting little resturant inside with air-con, you can purchase a very good portion of chicken rice there only 50Baht, yeah is cheap, and of course all kind of protein drink. you name it.
its a good way to visit and train in bangkok, that the others won't do. Like hit there bro, pump some muscles. You will love it. I am planning to go back to bangkok somewhere this year and stay there for weeks and train in there by a pro. Stay grow.







沒有留言:

發佈留言