2010年5月16日星期日

Monthly Sunday Rumor: Strange Hard up Happen in Posing

When a bodybuilder kick his ass in the gym, pump himself with tons of weight, and stretch his muscle is every way, all is about man hormone, so everybodybuilders has to stay high hormone all time to build bulky muscle. Some bodybuilder told me, they may have some strange uncontrollable moments in the contest stage. What is the strange feeling, even though bunch of guys in the back stage, by the way you pump up your muscle, exhausted dry and ripped, hormone pumping the blood stream, and WILL made you MAN UP. You can say I am blahing, but at least Chris Cormier told me so, Branch Warren told me so, and Jay Cutler once had told me he has this moments too. what will its look like when you had a uncontrollable willy hard up feeling in contest.IT will be like this.







沒有留言:

發佈留言